Top Bio- & Biomedical Engineering Departments in Germany 2015
Although the fields of engineering and biology/medicine have generally been taught separately in German universities, recently interdisciplinary engineering programs have begun to appear, offering training in both subjects. For both undergraduate and postgraduates, these courses offer the chance for training in a specific area which ties directly to a vocation, giving the student excellent career prospects.
However, these programs are still relatively new, so to help you identify the correct program for you, we’ve ranked the best departments for bioengineering within Germany.
- Molecular Bioengineering, TU Dresden
- Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, RWTH Aachen
- Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Karlsruhe Institute Technology
- International Masters Program in Biomedical Engineering, University of Lübeck
- Biomedical Engineering, Interdisciplinary MSc, University of Heidelberg
- Biomedical Engineering, Hochschule Mannheim
- Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Life Sciences, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Leibniz University Hannover
- Biomedical Engineering, Interdisciplinary program, FH Aachen — University of Applied Sciences
- Regensburg Center of Biomedical Engineering, OTH Regensburg
- Chemical and Bio Engineering, International Master Programme, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Biomedical Engineering, Department of Mechanical and Medical Engineering, Hochschule Furtwangen University
- Biomedical Engineering, Hochschule Hamm-Lippstadt
- Bioengineering, Hochschule Rhein-Waal
Compiled from the QS World University Rankings, gradschools.com listings rankings and top universities rankings.
Originally published at inomics.com.