Yes, seek help, from a sex therapist.
Dr. Chris Donaghue

Thanks for the reply.

Also, thanks for the recommendation to go see a sex therapist. Perhaps I will if the need ever arises.

If I do, I’ll be sure to seek someone with qualifications necessary to make informed recommendations who doesn’t use their position of expertise to talk down to others and make flash judgements.

Thanks for teaching me something.

Like what you read? Give J. Finley a round of applause.

From a quick cheer to a standing ovation, clap to show how much you enjoyed this story.