This new change is not really thought through.
Let me explain:
- Some months ago you removed the “Who’s new” button to prevent new members to be flooded with messages. Now you give us a clear opportunity to only be shown new members in the matchlist: By liking/passing existing members they will disappear —i hope it’s clear to you that through that change only members I haven’t yet liked/passed (who are most probably new) appear.
- What sense does it make to have fancy buttons like “filter by question/attractiveness”, etc., when it can’t be applied on 99% of the members you have already either liked/passed?
- Why is there a like/pass-button anyway, if liking or passing both take away your possibilities of listing by match-%, last online, etc.?
all of this will lead to:
- people will not use the like/pass button any more as it reduces possibilities to filter
- people will not pay for A-list any more, as all the fancy possibilities provided are not applicable any more
- people who are new are visible for everyone now and will be flooded with messages.
So my question: What’s behind all this?