Thessaloniki Train Station
Address: Sidirodromikos Stathmos Thessalonikis,
- Thessaloniki Train Station / OSE is 1 kilometer from the a.d. Imperial Palace Hotel, one of the most famous hotels in Thessaloniki, which is located in the city center.
- By Car: 3–10 minutes (depends on the traffic).
- Taxi Cost: about 4–4,50 euros.
- On Foot: 5–10 minutes.
- City bus: Buses 14,11,17,37. Arrival at a.d. Imperial Palace Hotel “Kolomvou” stop, costs 1 euro (normal ticket) and 0.50 cents (reduced), route approximately 5–10 minutes.
Description: Thessaloniki Train Station is the main passenger station of the city for all trains and the starting point of most city buses. The entrance to the station is the Monastery Road and the Margaropoulou Street. It has seven platforms and in the station there are commercial stores. It was inaugurated in 1961, although its construction began in 1937. During the Second World War all construction work stopped and resumed in 1951.
The old Thessaloniki Train / Railway Station is located near the port in the Old Station Road (new west entrance) and is used as a cargo terminal.
Categories List: Transportation Thessaloniki
- Such a great value for a four star hotel. Brilliant location . Close to main transit stations for bus and trains. Two minutes from cafes, bars, restaurants area. Nice cosmopolitan atmosphere.
- Location was great — central but not too noisy. Beautiful building with cute balconies. Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was very clean.
- Fantastically central hotel with luxury feel, very helpful staff (even parked our car when we arrived late with a small child), and beautifully designed.
Last 90-days Guests Review Score
Would you like to download our free Thessaloniki Tourist Guide?
Originally published at www.ad-imperial-hotel.gr.