Podcast — Chris Sacca & Tim Ferris
Tim Ferris Show Podcast Notes
- Know yourself. Be confident. “Not everyone is meant to be a startup founder. In fact there isn’t even the easiest or best way to get wealthy in Silicon Valley.”
- Be interesting and surround yourself with interesting people.
- Book suggestions: Magic of Thinking Big, Scratch and Sniff Guide to Wine Tastings. “Reading can give you perspective that you couldn’t see elsewhere.”
- Investment strategies — “Go after companies that are already good, and make them great.”
- Parenting — “Get your kids out of school. Put them in book readings, high end internships and shitty temp work. Gives them perspective.”