RubyConfIndia 2019 at Park Regis, Goa
We are happy to announce that we have shifted our residential conference to Park Regis Goa and the rates that they have offered us has made us reduce the rates of the conference tickets further. The reason that we are doing this is that the Emerging Technology Trust (ETT) the trust that organizes these technical conferences, is a not-for-profit trust and we would like to pass on the reduced rates to our attendees.
- Triple Occupancy Room rate for 2 nights i.e. on 19th and 20th Jan 2019 nights is Rs 8,500 only per delegate.
- Double Occupancy Room rate for 2 nights i.e. on 19th and 20th Jan 2019 nights is Rs 12,500 only per delegate.
- Single Occupancy Room rate for 2 nights i.e. on 19th and 20th Jan 2019 nights is Rs 22,000 only per delegate.
For all those who have already paid and booked the tickets, if you feel that you have been overcharged please email me at satish [at] emergingtechs.in and let me know — in case we have, we shall refund the extra charged amount.
You feel the rate is still too high? No. This is what the rate covers:
- Accommodation in well-appointed Executive Deluxe air-conditioned room with tea/coffee maker
- Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch & Buffet Dinner as per Resort Timings at the designated venue
- Complimentary swags like TShirts etc.
- Complimentary use of the swimming pool (with proper swimwear) and gymnasium
- Complementary ticket to the 2 day single track conference
- Unlimited Wi-Fi access during the stay at all public areas in the Resort
- Group arrival / departure transfers at one scheduled time from the Dabolim Airport in air –conditioned coaches (capacity 15 people minimum).
Please note that only 23 triple occupancy rooms remain and we shall close the ticket sale as soon as these tickets get sold. So hurry.
More Park Regis photos.