Top 7 Best Places To Visit in Manali
India has become a popular travel destination, especially for those with adventure in mind. It has plenty of adventurous activities to maintain you engaged for the duration of a vacation. You may pick to go a long way north to the mountains or head to the seashores. Manali, Himachal Pradesh is a few of the most adventurous locations you may choose in India. It is a hill station nestled within the mountains and you may simply love the perspectives right here. If you love the outdoors, then it makes the perfect place for you with plenty of exciting places to visit and numerous activities to do. Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages from Delhi
1. Solang Valley — It is a primary attraction in Manali attracting travelers in summer for adventure sports and in winter for the snow. Ponyrides, yak rides, quad bike rides, and zorbing are some of the fun activities in summer while you can snowboard and ski in winter.
2. Beas River — You can refresh your soul just sitting or walking around this powerful river. If you feel more excited you can raft down the river or enjoy some flying fox across the river.
3. Jogini waterfall — It is located behind the hills in Vashist and offers an impressive view. Get more from it by enjoying and invigorating dip in the chilly waters and be enchanted by the beautiful surroundings.
4. Van Vihar National Park — It is one of the highly visited locations and is on Mall Road opposite Tibetan market. You will love the huge deodar tree here offering cool shade and picnic spots you can enjoy with your family. There are cement and wooden benches to sit and relax.
5. Rohtang Pass — It is a popular day trip with high elevations and beautiful views. The snow is the major attraction on the pass especially because it is usually among the last to clear off snow. On top of the pass is an igloo shaped temple Beas Kund that has a spring from Beas River.
6. Old Manali — a relatively peaceful village uphill above Manali town with a traveler center that is laid back. Small shops, cafes and guest houses line the road and you have Manu temple sitting right at the top.
7. The mountains — Manali makes base for trekking and the Himalayan trails are some of the best with amazing outdoor activities. You can also try out Yak and Yeti guided day hikes or Himalayan Caravan Adventure.