Friday March 17th, 2017 London: Innovate Finance, the membership association for UK’s global FinTech sector, today announced the first formal cohort of its Goodwill Ambassador Programme. This invitation-only initiative has been launched to recognise a select group of established professionals who are passionate supporters of FinTech as well as the work that Innovate Finance does for its members, partners and the UK and international FinTech community.
Ambassadors will assist Innovate Finance’s efforts to promote innovation in financial services by representing the organisation’s values and helping to spread key messages across the global community, and serve as a source of expertise and insight for the Innovate Finance membership.
Innovate Finance is pleased to announce the following leading figures for the programme:
- Oliver T. Bussmann, Founder and Managing Partner of Bussmann Advisory
- Bindi Karia, Innovation Expert + Advisor
- Tim Levene, Managing Partner, Augmentum Capital
- Anju Patwardhan, Fulbright Fellow at Stanford, Senior Partner at CreditEase FinTech Fund
- Keith Saxton, Independent Director and Advisor of FinTech and former director of IBM Research’s Financial Services Strategy
- Peter Radcliffe, Entrepreneur, Business Advisor and Chairman of P20
- Mike Sigal, Partner, 500 Startups FinTech Fund
- Chris Skinner, Author and CEO of the Finanser and Chairman of The Financial Services Club and Nordic Finance Innovation
Commenting on the programme, Lawrence Wintermeyer, CEO of Innovate Finance said: “Our Goodwill Ambassadors will play an important role in the development of Innovate Finance by providing deep insights and network connections to the membership community and our team. The Ambassadors are committed to the continued and sustainable growth and success of FinTech in the UK and globally.”
The programme will provide opportunities for ambassadors to convene together and to tap into Innovate Finance’s ecosystem, including Innovate Finance’s upcoming Global Summit, which takes place at the London Guildhall on April 10th -11th and is expected to attract over 2000 delegates from around the world.
About Innovate Finance
Innovate Finance is an independent membership association that represents the UK’s global FinTech community. Founded in 2014 with the support of the City of London and Canary Wharf Group, Innovate Finance is a not-for-profit that aims to accelerate the country’s leading position in the global financial services sector by directly supporting the next era of technology-led financial services innovators, whether they be a young start-up or an established industry player. The goal is to create a single point of access across the sectors to help foster enabling policies, regulation, talent development, business growth opportunities and investment in the UK — and, most importantly, to create a global finance sector that offers services that are more sustainable, more inclusive and better for everyone. http://www.innovatefinance.com