- Using a wearable alarm button and other discrete wireless sensors placed around the home, dedicated products can track daily routines.
- Retailers also could scan bar codes to view inventory counts and other extended product information.
- Sure, this technology can focus on shoppers as they move around the sales floor, transmitting special offers and other information.
- I’m sure it won’t be long before retailers start offering to analyze this data to better diagnose and prescribe products, remedies and services that can help people attain their health goals.
- With the ubiquity of connected networks, inexpensive sensors and cloud-based data-storage capabilities, technology is a key player to enable innovative disruption in nearly every industry and daily activity.
@MASERGY: “9 examples of how #IoT is already disrupting just about everything! #Tech #Data” open tweet »