- Infrastructure-as-a-service gives the client the most control over the cloud infrastructure.
- Having this level of control over the cloud should be able to put to rest some of the concerns healthcare professionals tend to have when it comes to interacting and storing sensitive patient data in the cloud.
- Before speaking with a healthcare cloud vendor, an organization must know how much it can realistically spend on the technology, its desired outcome for the cloud service, and service model best suited to realizing that desired outcome.
- Differences between SaaS, PaaS and IaaS healthcare cloud technology is vital to making the correct choice when selecting a vendor solution for all medical organizations.
- Comparing Healthcare SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Cloud Technology
@ClinBioUS: “Comparing Healthcare SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Cloud Technology #IoT #Startups #VC #IoT_Innovation #HealthIT #Angelinvestors” open tweet »