- Hacking is the art of creative problem solving, whether that means finding an unconventional solution to a difficult problem or exploiting holes in sloppy programming.
- Rather than merely showing how to run existing exploits, author Jon Erickson explains how arcane hacking techniques actually work.
- To share the art and science of hacking in a way that is accessible to everyone, Hacking: The Art of Exploitation, 2nd Edition introduces the fundamentals of C programming from a hacker’s perspective.
- Use it to follow along with the book’s examples as you fill gaps in your knowledge and explore hacking techniques on your own.
- Even if you don’t already know how to program, Hacking: The Art of Exploitation, 2nd Edition will give you a complete picture of programming, machine architecture, network communications, and existing hacking techniques.
@jlmico: “#Hacking: The Art of Exploitation — #Analytics #BigData #AI #CyberSecurity #CyberAttack #IoT” open tweet »