- When asked if their organizations accurately track the number of IoT devices on their networks, 52 percent of respondents said no.
- Only 34 percent said their businesses kept tabs on their IoT devices.
- Most organizations are not prepared for the security risks IoT devices pose.
- The large number of easily compromised devices will require a new approach if we are to secure our critical networks.”
- Security is a prime IoT concern, compounded by the fact that more than half of all organizations can’t account for all the “things” trading data in their networks.
@evankirstel: “#IoT Blindness Strikes More than Half of All Enterprises #cybersecurity” open tweet »