- The Internet of Things (IoT) has been labeled as “the next Industrial Revolution” because of the way it will change the way people live, work, entertain, and travel, as well as how governments and businesses interact with the world.
- BI Intelligence, Business Insider’s premium research service, has tracked the growth of the IoT for more than two years, specifically how consumers, businesses, and governments are using the IoT ecosystem.
- John Greenough and Jonathan Camhi of BII have compiled an exhaustive report that breaks down the entire IoT ecosystem and forecast where the burgeoning IoT market is headed.
- And you can learn more and purchase the report here: The Internet of Things Ecosystem Research Report During the creation of this report, they created the infographic below to show how the IoT ecosystem functions and to demonstrate how the IoT is poised to explode by 2020.
- If you found this infographic to be valuable, you will LOVE our extensive IoT Ecosystem Research Report.
@Ronald_vanLoon: “Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the Industrial Revolution? | #BigData #IoT #RT” open tweet »