- The IoT market continues to see strong growth and according to the IDC-Aeris report, the worldwide IoT market spend will grow from $625.2 billion in 2015 to $1.29 trillion in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.6 percent.
- A key factor driving adoption of IoT is the increasing realization of the value that IoT brings along with improving customer experience.
- Most businesses today are either at a starting point in their IoT journey or are in some stage of considering an IoT deployment, said report.
- Key amongst this is the Internet of Things (IoT).
- IoT is poised to transform the way businesses generate and consume data while providing insights previously unavailable due to various constraints,” said a statement.
@IoTRecruiting: “#IoT market to touch $1.29 trillion & exceed 30 billion by 2020 #IIoT #AI #ArtificialIntelligence #MachineLearning” open tweet »