- Kony has extended its expertise in MADP to retail banking as well by creating an app with a horde of functionalities and unparalleled User Experience (UX) for bank customers.
- Being highly personalized and unified across multiple digital channels, the app functions on a patent-pending “Write Once, Run Everywhere” technology, allowing users to run it on mobile phones, tablets, desktops or wearable devices — anytime, anywhere.Hugely popular with banks and credit unions, ‘Kony Retail Banking’ offers Personalized Mobile Banking, that allows users to check balances of bank accounts, credit cards, and mortgage and open new accounts, schedule transfers, and also enables banks to send alerts and notifications.
- The intuitive management dashboards also help banks to track the success and accordingly make changes to their mobile banking campaigns based on the feedback from audits.To deliver a simple, configurable, and extensible app for rapid implementation, the company also offers ‘Kony Retail Bank Quick Start,’ which comprises platform license, service and support for the Kony Retail Bank solution.
- In one such case, Kony’s client — Partners Federal Credit Union — found it challenging to meet the demands of its millennial customers besides its own goals of serving them with its mobile banking app.
- With Kony on board, Partners not only leveraged the benefits of Kony Retail Banking app, but also had additional tailor-made features built into their business workflow, within a short span.The episode with Partners is just one of the several instances where Kony had surpassed customer expectations.
@BankingCIO: “Kony is Revolutionizing Mobile Retail Banking @Kony #RetailBanking #IoT” open tweet »