- The new kit keeps its focus on helping you get started quickly and easily in the world of IoT, but includes an upgrade to the new Raspberry Pi 3.
- The kit was designed to get you started quickly and easily on your path of learning both electronics and Windows 10 IoT Core and the Raspberry Pi 2.
- Back in September of 2015 we partnered with Adafruit to make a Raspberry Pi 2 based Windows 10 IoT Core Starter Kit available .
- We’re excited about how these kits help enable everyone, from those with no experience to those who prototype for a living, to quickly get started making new devices with Windows 10 IoT Core, Azure IoT and the Raspberry Pi 3.
- We’ve heard your feedback and today I’d like to talk about how this is manifesting in two new IoT starter kits from our partners: The Microsoft Internet of Things Pack for Raspberry Pi 3 by Adafruit, and the brand new Seeed Grove Starter Kit for IoT based on Raspberry Pi by Seeed Studio.
@windowsblog: “New and updated Microsoft IoT Kits” open tweet »