- The connected car is already on the market and generating significant revenue for car makers and tech companies.
- Over the past year, there has been a significant uptick in the number of connected cars on the road.
- Over the next five to 10 years, this internet integration is expected to change the car ownership model, create a new platform for consumers to access content, lead to fully autonomous vehicles, and revolutionize the auto industry.
- The market position of the car today is similar to where the smartphone was in 2010 — it’s just taken off and is ready to explode.
- We examine all areas of the changing automotive market, including the market size for connected cars, automakers benefits and connection strategies, market leaders, consumer demand, and more.
@kuriharan: “THE CONNECTED CAR REPORT #defstar5 #makeyourownlane #Mpgvip #AI #IoT #car #Tech #data” open tweet »