- Continuing it’s march on leading IoT, Samsung moved forward on advancing their Open IoT Ecosystem with a new partner program and commercial availability of the SAMSUNG ARTIK™ Platform.
- Visa Inc. announced that it is expanding its Visa Ready program to include Internet of Things (IoT) companies, such as manufacturers of wearables, automobiles, appliances, public transportation services, clothing and almost any other connected device.
- The Visa Ready Program for IoT will allow emerging IoT companies to join with mobile device manufacturers to evaluate, develop and potentially adopt new payment methods that are already approved by Visa, and can help financial institutions and merchants drive growth by expanding the use and acceptance of electronic payments globally.
- AT&T will showcase its capabilities as a global integrated provider helping millions around the world connect with leading entertainment, mobile, high-speed Internet and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
- Inside the GSMA Innovation City, visitors will be guided around AT&T solutions that connect consumers and businesses, including AT&T IoT solutions such as connected car, smart cities and real-life industrial IoT use cases.
@DavidOro: “The Internet of Things at Mobile World Congress #IIoT #IoT #IoE #InternetOfThings” open tweet »