- With 1.3 billion people and an increasingly connected population, tech startups in India have attracted plenty of investor attention in the last few years, from foreign hedge funds to homegrown angel investors.
- 2016 saw a record for deals to private tech companies in the country.
- We used CB Insights data to identify the country’s most active tech investors from 2012 to 2017 year-to-date (YTD) and the companies that they’ve invested in.
- With investments into 76 companies since 2012, Blume Ventures was the most active investor in the Indian tech ecosystem.
- Companies are listed in order of the highest total funding they’ve raised.
@MikeQuindazzi: “The Most Active Investors In #India #Tech. (#Startups #AI #IoT #FinTech #VentureCapital)” open tweet »