- At the epicenter of this perfect storm and empowering the digital transformation is a little-known manufacturing giant called Jabil, whose own digital transformation has been led, in no small part, by a group of driven female leaders who share a passion for new technology and what it can do to make the world a better place.
- “As the simplest, everyday things are connected — from consumer packages to thermostats and water filters — the value provided to the consumer and the data available to brands grows incrementally,” said Joanne Moretti, Chief Marketing Officer for Jabil, and General Manager for Jabil’s Innovation & Development consultancy, Radius.
- Technology and data enabled through IoT and other revolutionary digital technology is transforming every part of business, from the way products are designed to how they are made, packaged and delivered to the end consumer.
- Speed is the new currency in the digital economy and the startup unicorn ecosystem is an example of how agility, scale and use of emerging technologies are disrupting traditional business models.
- “Our customers counted on a model that had customers visiting stores and choosing brands off the shelf,” explains Christine Forbes McDermott, Chief Marketing Officer of Jabil Packaging Solutions and Jabil’s Digital Marketing executive.
@ValaAfshar: “The Internet of Things market is projected to reach $267 billion by 2020.” open tweet »