- IBM Watson IoT blockchain offerings enables IoT devices to participate in transactions.
- Leveraging the Watson IoT Platform, we’re making it possible for information from devices such as RFID-based locations, barcode-scan events, or device-reported data to be used with IBM Blockchain.
- There are 3 major value propositions for enterprises to take advantage of: Blockchain for IoT can transform the way business transactions are conducted globally through a trustworthy environment to automate and encode business transactions while preserving enterprise level privacy and security for all parties in the transaction.
- IBM Watson IoT blockchain service offerings utilize smart contracts and enables information from IoT devices to be used in IBM Blockchain transactions.
- IoT and Blockchain are not limited to these industries or use cases, almost any business with a network and IoT devices can reduce costs, improve business efficiency, and remove single points of failure in business networks by implementing this new technology.
@Ronald_vanLoon: “What blockchain means for you, and the Internet of Things | #Analytics #IoT #RT” open tweet »