- Yesterday, at the Google I/O event, Google announced Android Things, a platform to build and manage connected devices.
- The hardware part of Android Things lets you build IoT devices on a trusted Google platform, without previous knowledge of IoT design.
- The SDK part of Android Things provides Android development tools, framework, and APIs to build IoT solutions.
- Watch the following video to learn more about new features in Android.
- Get started with Android Things Developer Preview here:
@CsharpCorner: “What Is New In #Google #IoT Platform cc @mcbeniwal @CsharpCorner” open tweet »