- Once a user has logged in and navigated to a page that displays movies, the user can select a star rating for the movie or remove the rating of a movie he or she has already rated.
- These users will be able to log in and out, rate movies, and receive movie recommendations.
- When a user visits their own profile, the user will see movie recommendations.
- Before a User can rate a Movie , the the user has to exist — someone has to sign up for an account.
- Users with established tastes may be interested in finding movies with similar characteristics as his or her highly-rated movies, while not necessarily caring about whether another user has or hasn’t already rated the movie.
@neo4j: “Adding Users to the #Nodejs / #Reactjs Neo4j Movie App via @thesilverlogic” open tweet »