- The only difference is that sometimes we want to use input and sometimes textarea .
- Meaning that instead of hardcoding whether it is input or textarea or div or span (or anything else) we would like to keep it in a variable .
- For many React developers using JSX it is not clear how to make a dynamic JSX tag .
- Lowercase JSX tag names are directly compiled as strings.
- It is required that your variable starts with uppercase instead of lowercase.
@arkency: “Ugly #Reactjs code? Easy to refactor. Learn how” open tweet »