- Similar to the Controller, the Model is breaking the Single Responsibility Principle, because you don’t have a separate way of managing UI State and Application State .
- Developers didn’t seem to care much about the architecture itself.
- With the popularity of React and component-based architecture , we saw the rise of unidirectional architectures for managing application state.
- Our current discussion of front-end vs back-end architecture only came about in late 2010.
- Through the five-year process, front-end architecture evolved into what it is today.