- Popmotion x React provides a simple interface to bring Popmotion’s tweening, physics and input tracking capabilities to any React component.
- It uses the “function as children” pattern, so you can create declarative interactions with the DOM, SVG, Three.js, A-Frame, Pixi… anything that has a React interface.
- The component allows you to declaratively animate either a single or composite .
- is a simple state machine.
- You provide state transition handlers and it provides simple setters to your component.
@popmotionjs: “Excited to finally announce Popmotion x React! Declarative animations, physics and input tracking for @reactjs” open tweet »