- Typically you will store your translation data in json files, but the data can also be a vanilla JS object.
- Once your translation data is in the correct format use the addTranslation action creator.
- A selector that takes your redux and returns the raw translation data.
- Redux action creator to set which languages you are supporting in your translations.
- Redux action creator to add new translation data to your redux store.
@ryandrewjohnson: “💥 Just released some optimizations to react-localize-redux. mmmmjoy 💥 #reactjs #Redux” open tweet »