- url (optional): the url you want to use to request authorization from the OAuth provider.
- clientId (required): the client ID given by the OAuth provider.
- The react-native-meteor docs specify that you should Meteor.connect only once in your apps parent component.
- For example, Google requires response_type=”code” , but this is already set by default.
- Any other provider which allow login with Oauth2 can easily be added, which unfortunately does not presently include Twitter .
@ReactGuru: “react-native-meteor-oauth #reactNative” open tweet »