- In the React Native client when the user is logged in, the information is persisted in the keychain.
- We updated the Universal Relay Boilerplate to use ORM for Cassandra schema creation and persist the logged in user in the React Native client.
- The navigation drawer is also wrapped in a Relay container which allows to display user-specific information, for instance user name.
- Upon successful login, the user it transferred to a scene specified in configuration
- Scenes are now wrapped in Relay containers which support parameters by defining custom routes.
@CodeFoundries: “We updated URB with #express #cassandra ORM and #reactnative client w/ react-native-keychain” open tweet »