- Using ReactJS in WordPress Plugins
- I then used jQuery to turn those icons on and off as needed, and talk to the server via an endpoint in the plugin .
- As I got more comfortable with React, I started thinking about the possibility of using it in the Sift Science plugin.
- When I first started developing the Sift Science for WooCommerce plugin last year, I needed interactive controls on the Orders page that displayed fraud scores and allowed the admin to flag fraudulent users.
- I started out by implementing a new feature in React to see if it was feasible.
@nabsul: “Using ReactJS in WordPress Plugins” open tweet »