Microservices with Nameko — Example App
Git repo containing basic example of how to use Nameko to build your microservices platform.
We’ve finally released Nameko Example App. You can find here https://github.com/nameko/nameko-examples
It’s a basic demonstration of a common microservices pattern implemented with a help of Nameko framework.
This is what you can find in the repo:
Once you clone repository simply run
docker-compose up . This will pull pre-built images from public Docker Hub repository and you should be up and running.
In this solution you can find examples of:
- PostgreSQL DependencyProvider
- Redis DependencyProvider
- HTTP and RPC communication between the services
- Marshmallow usage for validation and serialization of JSON objects
- Packaging Nameko Service as a Docker Image
- Unit and Interface testing (100% coverage)
- CI with CircleCi
Please send any questions about the example to Nameko mailing list https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nameko-dev
Happy microservicing! 😉