Vegan Peanut Butter and Jelly Brownie Recipe — Gluten Free and Sugar Free
We had a simple Vegan Brownie recipe and we wanted to snaz it up. Naturally, we started with Peanut Butter and thought to invite his American mate, Jelly. With organic strawberries not in season we wanted to create out own Jelly/Jam out of Chia.
Vegan Brownie Recipe Ridiculousness with Peanut Butter and Jelly
Chia Jam Recipe
- Date Paste — 3 Cups (Blend 2 Cups Dates with 1 Cup Water)
- Mixed Berries — 3 Cups (Fresh or Frozen)
- Water — 4 Cups
- Blend everything together.
- Then place in a container and stir 250grams of dry Chia Seeds through your mixture.
- Allow to soak for three hours.
Vegan, Gluten Free Brownie Recipe
- Walnuts — 3 Cups
- Raw Cacao — 1/2 Cup
- Pitted Dates — 1.5 Cups (soak in a little water so you don’t fuck up your blender)
- Line a brownie tray with baking paper
- Blitz walnuts in a food processor until finely ground
- Add cacao and process again
- With the motor going add the dates one at a time through the shoot, process until all combined
- Press the mixture firmly into the line pan using a spatula to smooth the mixture
- Put in the fridge for an hour to firm up
- Remove from fridge and spread peanut butter on top. Set in fridge for further 15–20 min.
- Spread chia jam on top. Set in the fridge for about 20–25mins.
- Slice and serve with a delicious smoothie.