DIFFERENT TYPES OF WALLPAPER
- Vinyl coated papers — tough and washable they are best in rooms where there is a lot of condensation. A pattern is printed on top of a thin layer of vinyl that is backed by paper.
- Vinyl papers — even tougher than vinyl coated paper and impervious to water. When thinking about future home design ideas remember this type of paper can be really tricky to remove.
- Textured vinyl — this has an embossed pattern and is good in high traffic areas or where the walls aren’t even.
- Woodchip paper — very difficult to remove when no longer wanted
- Washable paper — a patterned paper that is treated with a plastic coating making it easy to wipe down and clean.
Originally published at jamiesquillare.wordpress.com on November 26, 2014.