Statement of my long term goals
- Establish myself at the organization as a credible researcher and a hardworking and responsive professional in climate change and natural resources areas, through connecting with people in the field and make myself known, by being hardworking and build bonds with respectable colleagues in the field- connect with 3 people per day, by June 30, 2017
- Become known as the climate policy/Asia/China scholar and policy wonk through PhD studies and research, by June 30, 2017
- Continue to improve my French and English to a level that I serve in business negotiations as EFC interpreter, listening to radios, 1 hour per day
- Run a half/marathon in before June 2017 and immerse into my yoga training with a goal to instruct it in 2 years time.
- Be in a loving relationship that enables us to grow and bond into lifelong partners.