Signs and Symptoms of Drugs Addiction
Those who are regular drugs addicts can never hide their addiction for drugs or substance. They tend to show their addiction signs and symptoms at almost every aspect of their lives. The symptoms may differ from person to person. Following are some most common signs of drugs addiction or substance abuse:
· Taking drugs to get rid of withdrawal symptoms.
· Tolerating the substance itself.
· Keep using drugs even if it’s hurting you
· Ignoring your financial issues and other family responsibilities
· Decline in physical appearance and health.
Drugs Addiction Treatment:
There are different types of addiction recovery programs which vary from person to person according to their needs and what actually they want.
1. Outpatient Treatment Programs
In this type of program, the patient is not required to get admitted to Rehab Centers. They are allowed to meet their family and go home at night. Daily counselling of the patient is held that keeps him on the track.
2. Inpatient Treatment Programs
In this program, the patient is required to stay at the rehab center for 30, 60, or 90 days depending on the intensity of his addiction. This recovery process also includes detoxification.