The J’Tribe: Jonathan Ogbomo
As promised yesterday, we begin the J’Tribe series today. We start the series with our amiable Office Manager, Jonathan.
I am Jonathan Ogbomo, the Office Manager. I joined J’ennique Consulting in 2014 and it has been a wonderful and enlightening experience so far. I carry out a diverse range of functions to ensure all activities run smoothly. I am responsible for managements of budgets, office facilities, and records.
I leave you with five tips for effective office management.
1. Always prepare monthly/weekly estimates of the office running expenditure.
2. Create, maintain and utilise an effective Management Information System.
3. Always conduct an orientation programme for new staff to enhance their settling in.
4. Maintain accurate and proper records of all business transaction.
5. Ensure that all correspondence is properly reviewed, and promptly responded to.