Make sure to read our update from week 2!
Let’s breakdown what we’ve done over the week of 11/13/2017–11/19/2017.
I went through and refactored intents and entities in Dialogflow. I realized that instead of having location.add.update.remove, I should create separate intents.
So, I created:
I repeated this process for the other intents as well.
Our entities didn’t change that much, but I removed the @status entity…
Hello hackers! I’d like to share an update on a project that myself and three of my co-workers are working on called Kitchen Assist for the Product Hunt Global Hackathon. This is our team’s first time working with Actions on Google, Dialogflow, and Firebase.
Our project is a Google Action and Progressive Web App to make your kitchen smarter. Add items to locations in your kitchen, set expiration dates, and automatically purchase them when they expire. Our goal is to never have items go bad in your kitchen (and maybe never visit a grocery store again).
Let’s breakdown what we’ve…
Let’s create a collection to keep our requests nice and organized. You’ll thank me later when you’re making tons of requests to the API.
Next, let’s take a look at the CURL request for getting access to a BEARER token from the getting started guide.
Hack Upstate Organizer, Hack Potsdam Co-founder, I ❤ to empower developers