Political Podcasts: Listener Beware (Addiction Lurks)
Full disclosure, I know I have a problem.
In addition to streaming WNPR’s ‘’The Wheelhouse,’’ I listen to as many political podcasts as I can and right now it’s no less than thirteen on a weekly basis. I’ve only had this illness for a few months and I suspect (and really hope) that after November 8th I’ll be able to resume a normal life…but this may be an antidote resistant addiction.
These are in order, roughly, of the podcasts I most anticipate each week:
- Slate Political Gabfest
- Keepin it 1600
- Axe Files with David Axelrod (this is usually more than one episode a week)
- FiveThirtyEight Elections
- Vox’s The Weeds
- KCRW Left, Right & Center
- On the Media
- FPs The Editor’s Roundtable
- Radio Free GOP with Mike Murphy
- Ken Rudin’s Political Junkie
- Politically Re-Active
- Primary Concerns
- NPR Politics Podcast
Respond with a few of your favorites. Extra credit for podcasts not on my list.