How to Attend NFL Games for Under $20
Quote of the Day: “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.” -Albert Einstein
I don’t really care about attending NFL football games on a budget, but after doing so this weekend, I feel compelled to share with you my experience.
There’s no underlying, profound message here — just some obvious yet interesting facts.
How to Attend NFL Games for Under $20:
- Become a Big Brother or Big Sister through Big Brothers Big Sisters of America (for me, of Central Indiana)
- Take advantage of free tickets that are given to the BBBS agency
- Pack peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, chips, cookies, and fruit (instead of $10 hot dogs inside)
- “Tailgate” at a Family Dollar 1.7 miles from the stadium, for free
- Walk to the public pre-game area (approx. 40-minute walk) and enjoy the free entertainment
- Go inside and watch the game, for free
Obviously the lynch pin to this would be steps 1 and 2. And, yes, I’m being a little facetious. I just couldn’t help but think to myself how easy this was.