Against All Odds
The one thing that most others are afraid to do that can separate any one of us from the pack is to follow through. Starting is easy. Giving up is even easier. But seeing things through to their completion is what separates those who find success and those who live off leftovers.
- Google’s trying their hand at social networking (yes, again).
- How musicians can sell out effectively.
- What if the cop in the recent student assault video were anyone else?
- A simple way that you can help stop Internet trolls.
- Viola Davis’ daughter knows what’s up.
- Airlines looking to kill a “fly free for life” pass that’s currently biting them in the butt.
- Netflix is kind of, sort of prejudiced.
- Nike plans to hook up the NBA with self-lacing kicks.
- How to fake confidence even if you’re unsure of yourself.
- Snapchat can now save and use your selfies, FYI.
- Ireland’s decriminalizing weed, coke, and heroin.
Song of the week, Conway’s “Salute Me”: Fashionably aware homicide raps.
“We reign all year round from June to June, While aggins bite immediately if not soon.”