Since beginning of 2018 I am CTO and managing director of a startup in Stuttgart. With LASERHUB we aim to disrupt the sheet metal industry.
Well, its obviously a tough ride and an exciting endaveour to start and run your own company. And as I am someone who is passionate about writing, I came up with the idea to tell our story and write about what’s being like CTO of a Stuttgart based tech startup.
All stories are meant to provide some valuable insights into the sometimes magical or mysterious world of a startup (which is more boring you might think — from time to time) and open up a discussion on each topic to actually learn from you and others from their experience.
I already have some topics in mind which are probably worth writing about:
- Being a startup CTO in Stuttgart happily bringing all these great digital enhancements to your partners and client
- Being a startup CTO in Stuttgart responsible for the visible and hidden backlog
- Being a startup CTO in Stuttgart competing with Daimler, Porsche and Bosch on entrepreneurial software talents
- Being a startup CTO in Stuttgart looking for the perfect 3rd party tool landscape
- Being a startup CTO in Stuttgart deciding on the tech stack
- Being a startup CTO and having family within the city center
- Begin a startup CTO constantly refactoring something you just built