Personal Happiness Lessons — If Only I had learned earlier.
1. Be true to yourself…
But not about yourself.
2. Love with your heart-
Lead with your mind in kind.
3. Appreciate why you have what you have-
You will learn so little is because of just you.
4. Spend what you have today-
Not what you make tomorrow.
5. Marry with a commitment-
Fight like you want to keep it.
6. Grow up when you are an adult-
Appreciate your childhood.
7. Be a parent to your child-
They cannot afford you to be their friend.
8. Follow and build a relationship with God-
Not a preaching or antagonizing people.
9. To free your soul-
You must forgive the sinner.
10. Appreciate NOW-
It is the only time that matters.
11. You are the only watchman of your ego-
Never abandon the role.