1. The first rutabaga eating contest was canceled because of adverse weather.
2. It’s not all right to drink an excess of beer before going to the football game.
3. As Einstein said, “all knowledge is relative.”
4. The state Capitol of Louisiana is located at 3722 Dagwood road.
5. The mayor refused to go along with the city council vote. “I dissent,” he stated.
6. Madonna certainly has a flair for fashion, she always wears expensive outfits.
7. The bomb destroyed Sen. Kitsmoot’s birdcage.
8. My bright green Chevrolet, which is in the garage, needs a new transmission.
9. Knopke’s hilarious joke elicited laughter from the Midville city council.
10. Jones laid on the floor waiting for the job interview to begin.
11. Horowitz, an ethics major, vowed never to compromise his principles.
12. At the end of the book report, Haynes cited the World Book as a source.
1. The 25-year-old man wept as he left Hattiesburg, Miss.
2. Nov. 10 will mark our anniversary.
3. Do not park the car on Rodeo Drive. Instead, park it at 12 Davies St.
4. They spent $130 to buy a new set of nose rings.
5. Smoots moved to the North because the people there were so nice.
6. At 7 p.m., the rodeo will begin in the town square.
7. On Sunday, terrorists blew up their home at 123 Melrose St.
8. Twenty-two seamstresses were needed to mend the prom dresses.
9. About 5 percent of the professors have lost their hair.
10. After 2 feet of snow fell at his home in Columbus, Ohio, Jones decided to leave.
11. Holly Smith bet $50 that her brother weighed more than a 1964 Chevrolet.
12. Guy Reel, the governor of California, set his trailer on fir Sept. 1.
13. A fire began at 3325 McDonald drive when an oven full of rutabagas exploded.
14. During the 1970s, everyone wore bell-bottom blue jeans to church.