Mr. Bill Sanders, Jr.

13 of 80: Bill Sanders, Jr, Blackwell Sanders Peper Martin, and Sanders Warren & Russell

by Kelly Christensen — #KC3Lady

Please Note: The hackers are adding redirects to my postings on Tumbler. Gosh, this is almost like working for Griffin. I learned rather quickly why she had her documents locked.

Posted March 25, 2016 on Blogger, and after being hand delivered with absolutely no acknowledgement or feedback, (like everything else, i.e., invalidation) edited slightly for clarity.

When I first started working for Brianne Hampton, owner of Secretary-at-Law, in my mid to late twenties (approximately 25 years ago), she sent me on assignment to Bill Sanders, Jr. more than once. I believe he was in a small bank building off I-435.

Everyone loved Bill Sanders, Jr., including me. He was a social delight even with the heavy amount of legal work he did. One afternoon while working for him in his office he conveyed his frustration to me. He expressed to me how hard his father worked his whole life. He told me he grew up playing around his father’s desk as his father worked on Saturdays. He said he was working on his own, (rather than at Blackwell Sanders Peper Martin, now Husch Blackwell), because “those bastards” who took over were destroying his father’s lifetime of work.

Then, in 1999 I worked for Donald F. Martin (partner) at Blackwell Sanders Peper Martin in their Corporate Woods location, where I believe Jim Warden was in charge. Even though I was instructed by the office manager on two occasions not to speak to Kathy, I opted to help her with her heavy workload. This often kept the two of us busy. She kept Mike Kuckelman’s work to herself, but I helped with her three associates, and especially with (partner) Spike Lynch’s work. Then, I was assigned two additional attorneys — Darren Dick (associate) and Trace (associate). I worked for Don, Darren and Trace until a couple of weeks prior to starting law school at The University of Kansas.

Then, in late 2010, I worked for Mike Griffin (an estate planning lawyer, who stated he attended college in New Orleans) and Bill Richardson at Sanders Warren & Russell in their Corporate Woods office. I do not see any way the man who was practicing law as Bill Sanders, Jr., during my time at Sanders Warren & Russell could possibly be the same man I knew to be Bill Sanders, Jr. years ago.

Mr. Sanders was of a fuller build, taller than I was with not thin but not thick, straight gray hair. The man who practiced law at Sanders Warren & Russell as Bill Sanders, Jr., was of thinner build, and too young to be Mr. Sanders. The man practicing law as “Bill Sanders, Jr.” at Sanders Warren & Russell when I was employed there had thick, wavy dark hair and was also not as socially graceful as Mr. Sanders is.

Kathy Mossie, secretary to “Bill Sanders, Jr.” during my employment at Sanders Warren & Russell, engaged in directed conversation the following year (2012) when I had lunch with several of the girls from that office. Looking right at me, across the table, in the middle of a conversation, she said, [please excuse the vulgarity, but it is a direct quote], “You had Roger’s d*ck in your mouth.” Roger Warren and I had a good working professional relationship, not an inappropriate or sexual one.

I am concerned for the well-being of Carol M., who I suspect may be enduring targeting. I suspect Carol may have also known Bill Sanders, Jr. First, I knew Carol previously from another firm, prior to working at Sanders Warren & Russell, but have never been able to place from where. I know Carol does know Brianne Hampton. Secondly, due to Carol’s exceptional secretarial abilities (the amount of work Mr. Sanders produced and the amount of work she can handle), as well as her personality and character, I wonder if that is where I knew her from previously, Mr. Sanders?

Tom Carew asked me to join him for lunch at the deli across the street from Stinson, (see future post, You’re Fired! Where Are You Going? for more details). During this lunch, Spike walked by on the sidewalk outside the restaurant. I waved to him before realizing he looked mad as hell. (2005)

Additionally, there was a man of Bill Sanders, Jr.’s build and likeness, who indeed may have been Mr. Sanders, at The Cashew* when I went to lunch with Tom Carew during my assignment and employment (as well as workplace mobbing and being gangstalked) at Stinson Morrison Hecker in 2005. He was sitting alone at a booth at the front of the restaurant, by the window, staring straight ahead.

Kelly Ann Christensen — #KC3Lady

Please Note: Just as the hackers rearranged the labels on my Blogger blog so they did not lead where they were intended, redirects have been added to my Tumbler postings. For example, when pulling in this above article, the following article posted. Redirects were also added to my Blogger blogs years ago because I myself was redirected from my blog at that time.

by Kelly (KC3Lady) Christensen

This is my late mother’s obituary. She has several markings on her life and her death may also need to be investigated as a slow kill “deniable” gangstalking murder in the Kansas City, Missouri, Clay County Jurisdiction, and having worked out of the Claycomo office of The Kansas City Star (including, but not limited to investigating induced cancer with the use of electronic weapons, asbesto-infecting, insurance fraud, identity theft, harvesting, Social Security, etc.)*

Marie “Check” Francis Schrader Obituary

November 20, 1947-March 16, 2006
Kansas City, MO
Marie “Check” Frances Schrader, 58, Kansas City, Mo., died Thursday, March 16, 2006, after a courageous battle with lung cancer. Funeral services were Monday at the Alden-Harrington Funeral Home with burial in the Bonner Springs Cemetery. Visitation was Sunday at the funeral home. [Note: my late mother’s middle name was “Francis,” not “Frances” — one of many typos in the death announcements of loved ones. Does the Kansas City Star employ a proofreader?]
Mrs. Schrader was born Nov. 20, 1947, in Kansas City, Kan. She grew up in Bonner Springs and attended Bonner Springs High School. She was an accomplished writer and artist as well as an avid gardener. She was employed by the Kansas City Star for several years and had also worked at the J.C. Penney Distribution Center in Lenexa.
[The Kansas City Star obituary, maintained by Legacy after displaying for one year — thus, you can not read the full obituary without paying a fee. So this picks up from The Chieftain]
She was preceded in death by her father, Thomas Fred Mize, in 2001. Survivors include three daughters, Kelly Christensen, Kansas City, Mo.; Toni Carver and husband, Terry, Shawnee; Alfi DeLeon (my edit: childhood nickname “Fred”) and husband, Roberto, of the home; two sons, Gail Schrader and wife, Lucy, Kansas City, Mo.; and Michael Schrader, Kansas City, Mo.; her mother, Clara Mize, Bonner Springs; three sisters, Darlene Chambers and husband, Tom, Kansas City, Kan.; Gloria Smith, Bonner Springs; and JoAnn Letourneau and husband, Tom, Lenexa; 10 grandchildren, Amber, Ashley, Jacob, Sydney, Madison, Cori, Ty, Mercedes, Elizabeth and Amy; and two great-grandchildren, Ryan and Grant. [Note: My grandson, Grant, is the oldest great-grandchild, not Alfi’s daughter Ashley’s son, Ryan].
Arrangements: Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, 204 Oak St., Bonner Springs, KS 66012, (913) 422–4074.

Family of Origin Attempting to Rewrite History, Which Is Gaslighting

My Mother Found Love

After a rough start of becoming pregnant with me by Dale Reynolds while in Bonner Springs High School in the 1960’s, which resulted in being expelled, my mother went to business school. Her grandmother, Ruth Mize, paid for it, and as my mother told the story was the only one to stand by her after Dale deserted her to marry another “woman” he had been seeing after dropping my mother off at her midnight curfew. The other woman got off work at a gas station at midnight, and was also pregnant by Dale. Hence, my half-sibling Robin, which Dale stated in 2006 had died “just like you [me] nearly died,” was only six months younger. Dale’s mother also helped babysit me as a baby, even though Dale and his new wife moved in right next door to Cora, which certainly must have been difficult for my mother, needing the child care but having it “put right in her face” so to speak.

While attending business school downtown Kansas City, Kansas, as I recall her telling the story many times over the years, she was struck by a car at 7 months pregnant. She said the car was a carload, not a single driver, they knocked her over and they did not even stop to see if she, 7 months pregnant, was okay. That sent her into labor with me, causing me to be born prematurely in the most dangerous 7th month. So I was in an incubator being only 4 pounds, I believe 12 oz. She got a bookkeeping job, an apartment in downtown Bonner and even a car. I ingested Drain-o, Dr. May gave me a glass of water causing much more severe damage, and she married the late Gregory NMN Schrader. Twenty-one years and four more children later, she left Greg. He died about a year later.

Now no one loved my mother more than I did, but as it often goes between childhood sexual abuse survivors and their mothers, there were tumultuous times. Having had a decade to grieve who my mother was, and who she wasn’t, in an honest manner rather than the gaslighting fantasy some family of origin members attempted to force of me, (namely Gloria especially in more than one absolute vicious verbal assault), I can focus here on the good parts of my late mother and ignore the other family of origin members, who prefer to rewrite history (gaslight).

My mother was a creative genius. She could sew, decorate, paint, and calligraphy, which became several craft businesses over the years. She was a published author and in the Whose Who of Poetry. And yet, she spent the last years of her life delivering newspapers, piecework, in the rain, snow, ice, and heat, for The Kansas City Star, out of their Claycomo office. Worse yet, it was an independent contractor position, so she had the additional tax burden (and tax issues) as well. Her enduring the same or similar electronic assault, harassment and trespass, espcially while delivering newspapers, that I am currently enduring is highly suspected.

My mother experience “heat bursts” that she believed to have been menopause for approximately 10 years.

I have recently developed symptoms of being the target of multiple perpetrator stalking of barely being able to walk when I get up out of bed, which has greatly worsened since my feet have been struck, especially my right foot in Fairway, Kansas.

My mother never took a pill, but was taking something to go to sleep at night (Tylenol PM), leading up to her diagnosis with small cell lung cancer (at least that is what I was told).

Toni claimed to Bo that I was going to sue for “my part.” That made no sense. My part of what? The debt on the house?

She was coughing so badly that she would gag, and have to get off of the phone. Asbestos-infecting is suspected, as well as potentially fraudulent claims regarding same. (She smoked, heavily, but I think stopped immediately, prior to diagnosis at Liberty Hospital).

I have reason to believe her eyes may have been harvested.

Carmella, an IKON worker I met while working for Tom Carew at Stinson and remained friends with until 2007, encouraged me over two days to call Dale Reynolds, which I did shortly prior to my mother’s death. She was startled and not exactly thrilled to see him. He stepped in her room for a few minutes, then stepped out and told me: “You sure look beat down.” (Workplace mobbing at Stinson (left at the end of October or very beginning of November 2005) and Gangstalking, and my mother died March 16, 2006). In between him telling me a dozen times to look how much better he was doing with his 3rd or 5th or 8th or whatever it is, education, he had this to say about my mother: “Your mother reaped what she sowed and you’re going to too if you don’t stop smoking.” — Dale Reynolds

I am happy to say that after my mother divorced Greg, and he died, I introduced her to Wes King, whom I had known for two years. I will never forget the phone call after their first date. She called me, excited and kind of freaked out, and said, “Oh my God, Kelly! I can’t date him. He’s way too good looking!”Wes and my mother became very close companions and lovers. They worked on her house together, both being so talented mechanically. Wes is a tall, handsome, intelligent, well-spoken and well-read, mannerly man. He retired from TWA as an airline mechanic, being not just one of the mechanics who worked on the 747’s (I believe it was), but sitting in the “box” as the consultant the rest of the airline mechanics ask questions of should they not be able to figure something out.Now my mother’s father, Tom Mize, did not even work on simple Chevy motors, and Greg could fix a car or finish the basement — while cussing and yelling — but Wes could do all of that and more — without having temper tantrums or being a control freak. It was nearly predictable that my mother’s youngest sister, JoAnn Mize Mackey LaTourneau told Wes something so venomous shortly after the two of them met, that Wes would never even repeat it. It was his class act response to vicious gossip. Equally predictably were Gloria and Toni trying to run and jump on him, since my mother was finally seeing a decent man and they try to jump on everyone’s men.

In any case, the two of them, Wes and my mother, enjoyed other common interests, such as gardening and landscaping. The two of them landscaped my mother’s entire yard. Both enjoyed learning and reading, talking and listening, especially about politics. My mother also said Wes became a Christian. So, I am happy that my mother finally had a good man in her life for the last 16 or 18 years. Wes stood by her during her illness, too, just as he had raised his own children and taken care of his mother.

Criminally obtaining someone’s medical records assists in inflicting them with something that mimics a believable condition or disease. Additionally, there were five generations alive in my family at this time: four single women and a three year old little boy, regarding medical experimentation.

Just as I never had a tax problem with the Internal Revenue Service prior to working for Tom Carew in 2005, but have had nearly endless tax issues ever since, including that very year, my late mother also had tax problems prior to her death. She had money problems which led to a reorganization bankruptcy.

Obituary excerpt:

He, (Tom Carew’s late father-in-law) continued his career with the Internal Revenue Service, and was selected to the Executive Management Services division where he managed various regional functions and served on a national task force to integrate computer systems.

My mother’s computer was hacked so badly that I could not fix it, which she used to research political articles, among other things.

My Mother also could barely walk when she got out of bed in the morning, for a few minutes. I have experienced this, especially in the last year, ever worsening, due especially to electronic assault — radar and being microwaved in my bed while I sleep. It appears to also be related to the tap water.

My Mother was eating and craving sweets increasingly so, which I suspect may have been parasites. These psychos repeatedly infect you time and again. I was diagnosed with same for the first time in my life when working for Carew in 2005.

My Mother’s feet were hurting her bad enough for her to purchase a foot bath. I suspect implants and have also had sever feet issues which a psycho cop in Fairway radared my right foot so badly I nearly could not continue walking — more than once.

My Mother told me shortly prior to her death that she had to decide which one of her children lives or dies. She also told Bo if he can’t quit crying to leave when he was at her deathbed. This was after Gloria Smith viciously verbally assaulted him, telling him he was not supposed to be there (at his own mother’s deathbed) it was their day — as if he was trash she could not stand to be there with at the same time. Alfi told me the following year regarding Bo’s death that “Mom wanted him.” I hope that did not have the meaning it now appears it could have had.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — –
According to an Electronics for Dummies book, computers can be hacked using HAM radio equipment. It is used to cause the television and radio interference as well.

I was prevented, by use of HIPAA, from obtaining information regarding my mother’s medical care, as well as obtaining my late grandmother’s cause of death. However, Toni Carver, married to a known, self-proclaimed Mason, and Alfi were on the HIPAA. However, my mother immediately quit smoking, prior to obtaining care at Liberty Hospital, where she had an excellent, in my opinion and dealings with her, female oncologist.

I previously attempted to warn Liberty Hospital, via the internet from the Cedar Roe, Johnson County Public Library, that Tom Carew had impersonated medical personnel in my room, while being treated for dehydration, in-patient, at approximately 2:00 a.m., attempting to obtain my signature for a gastrointestinal surgery I did not need. (These medical bills were a part of a bankruptcy discharged in late 2007, the original documentation of which disappeared from my Mission, Johnson County, Kansas apartment, which was entered during the May 2014 absence. I know that it was entered, and that my personal documents were gone through, for certain). He also wanted to know, at 2:00 a.m., if I was sexually abused as a child. (He is doing to full grown women what pedophiles do to children).

There is a several BILLION dollar trust fund for asbestos victims. So I was like, “Oh my gawd!” Could murderers, rapists, thieves, pedophiles, gangstalkers actually INFECT someone with asbestos? I guess I could ask one of the helpful Johnson County JURISDICTION law enforcement officers while they’re busy covering their corrupt as*es and trying to set me up. (Do not even ask me via directed conversation if this is sarcasm).

I mean just because NKC Hospital, during the 2005 workplace mobbing at Stinson while working for Tom Carew and simultaneous and ongoing gangstalking, x-rayed my chest and thought I had a lump. However, NKC Hospital medical staff, using Stinson insurance as I recall, returned to tell me it was not a lump but that my esophagus had been “moved over.” This occurred in my bed in Overland Park, Johnson County, Kansas, and was without question intended to kill me. Could this have been asbestos stuffing? I would imagine, but I do not know, and am certainly not giving legal advice, that smoking would reduce such a claim. So, for example as was the case with my late mother, if someone INSTANTLY QUIT SMOKING, would that facilitate deception and fraudulent or criminally obtained claims by next of kin, or maybe some lunatic criminally obtaining a POA, etc., I pondered to myself.

Hint: Carew is over in the corner of Corporate Woods playing hacker from hell, too.

Posted by Kelly Christensen

Originally published at