Become The Leader Others Want To Follow [Podcast]
In season 2 episode 8 of the Life Organized Podcast I discuss “Become the leader others want to follow”.
It’s not about being someone you’re not, it knowing who you are as a person and embracing thirteen characteristics of great leaders.
Change is inedible; growth is optional — John C Maxwell
1. Embrace Change
2. Be Teachable
3. Set your life on a growth track
1. Read two books and one audiobook at the same time
2. *Side Note* Try Success Magazine
5. Servant Leadership
6. Character and Integrity
1. The Book: “Who You Are When No one is looking”
7. Be a good listener
8. Admit your mistakes
9. Be Vulnerable and transparent
10. Delegate Authority
11. Don’t be the smartest person in the room
12. Engage in Collaboration
13. Trust People
Question: What would you add to the list?