My Best 30 Life Lessons From The Writers on Medium
I’ve been writing every day for the last 30 days on Medium. One of my content buckets include learnings from the particular week. After publishing for 5 consecutive weeks, I’ve made a good collection over here.
In order to bring a new addition, and a slight change, here I’m articulating my best learnings from the Medium writers.
Trust me, every morning I wake up, do my daily chores, open my laptop and start reading on Medium.
You writers have become my addiction!
Your writings move my writing.
Your writings level up my writing.
Your writings open up new thought process for me.
I always wonder how best can I utilize the value that I’m receiving from your end. And, I end up articulating here again with due credits to you guys!
I’m sure in the coming days, I’ll again have new best learnings and I can’t wait for the same.
Surprisingly, my DigiMusk subscribers are also liking my learnings and deriving value out of your writings. I’m sure you’d like to know how the emails look like that have your valuable additions.
- “There is an easy button for almost everything we do. Keep reminding yourself that fewer headaches isn’t always beneficial” | Shannon Ashley
- “Freedom isn’t unlimited choices. It’s choosing to live the way you desire in any given moment” | Kristi Andrus
- “How do I speak to myself when no one is around?” | Raul Ballesteros
- “From your perspective, what would you like to see from my company as the next step?” | Phil Hayes-St Clair
- “The Simplest Way to Build a New Habit” | Naveen Sivakumaran
- “To Have What You Want, You Must Give-Up What’s Holding You Back” | Benjamin P. Hardy
- “Eliminate the parasites from your life” | Jon Brosio
- “The best teachers are on the Internet” | Ayodeji Awosika
- “Success is a byproduct of self-discipline — it requires a method, not just a positive attitude” | Gustavo Razzetti
- “Making things makes your life better” | Ayodeji Awosika
- “Removing an option by default is the quickest way to change behavior” | Dan Silvestre
- “If you’re ever tempted to look for outside approval, realize that you have compromised your integrity” | Nasri Nasir
- “You make $2000 a week from your laptop, but you could also lose the best part about having a normal career which is the people” | Tim Denning
- “The best gift we can give someone, if we love them, is the space to control their own as well.” | Kris Gage
- “You Cannot Be Happy and “Busy” at the Same Time” | Anthony Moore
- “We are all a reflection of how we invest our time” | Nicolas Cole
- “All of humanity’s problems stem from man’s inability to sit quietly in a room alone.” | Daria Krauzo
- “The best relationships are the one’s where not much needs to be said, but a lot is communicated.” | Aram Rasa Taghavi
- “Cumulative discipline pays!” | Thomas Oppong
- “To learn is to change what you do” | Benjamin P. Hardy
- “Use your mornings for high-value work” | Thomas Oppong
- “Develop emotion boundaries, a separation of self and everything else” | Kris Gage
- “Happy is hokey, unhappy is hip” | Aram Rasa Taghavi
- “What you believe and conceive, happens” | Aram Rasa Taghavi
- “Worry less of your past, your tomorrow is a clean slate.” — Zig Ziglar | Christopher D. Connors
- “You cannot stop the waves, but you can learn to surf” | Raul Ballesteros
- “Freedom is not an accident” | Darius Foroux
- “Motives will always be questioned” | Tom Kuegler
- “Extreme goals tell apart the real limitations from the self-imposed ones” | Maarten van Doorn
- “Goals are like bacon: whatever you add them to, it’s going to make it better”| Maarten van Doorn
Bookmark all of these!
Pick up your fav ones and stick to your wall!
Follow the writers whose learning resonate with you the most!