10 reasons why you can’t miss Applause 2017
Applause: Pure App Marketing & Business
If you still don’t know what is it, Applause is the first professional congress of App Marketing that takes place in Spain. Organized by PickASO and TheTool, the second edition of the congress will take place on Saturday 27th of May in the W Barcelona hotel.
The aims of the congress
The aims of Applause are to bring together professionals from the mobile app marketing industry, learn from the best and share experiences, tactics, tips and tricks, and enjoy networking with all conference attendees, speakers and organizers.
Speakers, case studies, tools, tips and A LOT OF NETWORKING
The topics discussed at Applause 2017 will be, among others, Mobile Growth and Mobile Business KPIs, User Acquisition, App Indexing, Apple Search Ads, App Store Optimization, and much more.
Confirmed Applause speakers include Moritz Daan (Phiture), Peggy Ann Salz (MobileGroove), Guy Uziely (AppsFlyer), Marta Mateu (Facebook), Thierry Guiot (App Annie), Álvaro Gomez (Google), Eric Seufert (Mobile Dev Memo), Antonio Calero (AdEspresso), Gessica Bicego (Blinkist), Thomas Petit (8fit), Tom Farrell (Swrve), Carmen Ríos (Geenapp), Caroline Ragot and Roberto Sbrolla (Infojobs), and Macarena Cenalmor (mobusi). Awesome and inspiring!
Alongside with the presentations, 2 panel discussions on App Store Optimization and App Marketing will be held, where the main problems and challenges of the App Marketing sector will be addressed.
Then there is going to be a cocktail dinner on a terrace with a spectacular view over the sea, and a free bar, where networking will take the lead.
Keynotes, case studies, tools, tips, strategies, tactics and a lot, a lot of NETWORKING!
You can see a complete congress agenda following this link.
Who is Applause for?
Applause is aimed at app entrepreneurs (appreneurs), startup CEOs, marketing department managers, CMOs, user acquisition managers, growth hackers, growth engineers, ASO managers, investors or venture capitals… If you deal with apps in your day-to-day life, then Applause is a must for you.
Still not convinced? Keep on reading ;)
10 reasons why you need to be at Applause
- Keynotes: Top class speakers. Active professionals in mobile business, sharing all their experience!
- Tools: Discover what are the most cutting-edge tools and learn how to get the most out of them.
- Case studies: Learn from others’ experience! A unique opportunity to resolve your doubts together with all the attendees.
- Business: The Applause 2017 conference is a new meeting point for business: find new clients, make partnerships, etc.
- Networking: At Applause you will be surrounded by mobile app marketing professionals. Expand your network and make friends!
- Barcelona: The mobile capital of the world! Learn and enjoy in one of the best hotels in Barcelona: W Barcelona.
- Beach and nice weather: Applause is celebrated on the 27th of May in front of the beach. We are not the SEonthebeach, but almost! ;)
- Happy Hour: Thanks to one of the sponsors, everyone will enjoy a free bar of premium drinks. You can also do business here!
- Good vibes: The whole day with a relaxed atmosphere and good mood.
- Just because: Applause 2017 is going to be an unforgettable experience, and you have to be there!
See you on May 27?
You can find all the info about the congress on the official Applause website.
Finally, thanks to all the people who are making Applause possible: Sponsors, collaborators, media and, above all, the PickASO and TheTool teams! :)
PS: I have some discount codes for Applause… Interested? Just ping me! There are very few tickets left!