- TALK, LISTEN, & WORSHIP GOD.
I need you.
I trust you.
I love you.
It’s You & me, Lord.
2. READ THE BIBLE ON THE JOHN.
God doesn’t care where you read His Word as long as you read.
He can hold His nose.
3. PRAY FOR PEOPLE WHO KEEP COMING TO YOUR MIND.
Help my son.
Protect my wife.
Heal my friend.
Lead our President.
4. DO SOMETHING THOUGHTFUL.
Pay ahead. Compliment. A Phone call. Witness. Smile.
5. AS YOU WATCH THE NEWS, PRAY FOR PEOPLE & BAD SITUATIONS.
Father, I declare & decree my power over the power of evil that is happening in _________. Mighty Host of Heaven I send you there to nullify the dark plans and pull down the evil strongholds over that city. GO! In Jesus’ Name!
6. FIND YOUR GOD GIVEN PASSION & SHARE IT!
Art, playing an instrument, working on cars, cooking, gardening, decorate,
writing, singing, photograph, sewing, babysitting, caring for pets, etc.
7. HELP OUT AT CHURCH.
Ask God what to do.
A greeter. Nursery. Cut grass Visit the nursing home.
Water flowers. Serve food or clean up. Sing in choir. Play instrument
Call sick people. Talk to people. Pray with someone.
8. AT HOME PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND SOMEONE AND PRAY.
You will get close & love each other & like yourself.
Love on your family like you do the dog and cat!
9. GIVE $ TO HELP YOUR CHURCH’S NEEDS
Electricity & water
Children & youth camps.
10. FORGIVE OTHERS SO YOU CAN FORGIVE YOURSELF!
Remember, God loves the person who cuts you off on the highway.
You must plan now to forgive them later, so you can forgive yourself, and be at peace and nicer to be around.