Drink Water (Tip of the Day)
I know, I know, I know, so simple yet and still there are plenty of people who can stand to benefit from drinking water consistently. Not everyone enjoys the taste of water. Depending on how far out into the future you’ve scheduled your shoot, you want to give yourself at least 30 days. Even if you do not have that much time, start now because some water is better than NO water.
Drinking water is the most basic action you can take for yourself and actually begin to see and feel the results. Think about all of the benefits drinking water can provide you:
- Improves your complexion
- Boosts energy
- Keeps you from feeling down in the dumps and sluggish
- Helps relieve headaches
- Keeps you hydrated
- Flushes out toxins
- Relieves fatigue
- Keeps you feeling full in between meals
- Contributes to weight-loss
DEHYDRATION IS YOUR ENEMY!
The inability to flush out your bodily toxins can lead to skin, digestive, kidney and bladder problems. This post wasn’t meant to be a public service announcement, but water is so IMPORTANT for us in general.
Tips & Tricks for making water more tolerable to drink:
- Add ice
- Cut up a squeezed lemon/lime or both for added flavor
- Can’t kick the soda? Try carbonate water.
- Mash up raspberries or your favorite berries in your cup, glass or water bottle and add sparkling water
- Add Crystal Light/ Lipton’s Green Tea (sugar-free alternatives)
- Drink tea!
How much water should you drink daily?
1. You could go by the 8 glasses a day rule if you know that you never hit the mark.
2. Take your weight and divide by 2. This formula is used by many as a more customized approach to drinking water. The number your left with is how many ounces you should be drinking daily.
The point is to drink water. It doesn’t have to be complicated!
If you appreciate this post please feel free to follow my blog for future posts. Follow me on social media @Kayjphotos IG,Twitter and Facebook as Kyeana Jones Photography.