Ayurveda, need of the hour
Our modern age proudly displays a lifestyle where work, communication, business and travel has been made extremely easy for man,
with various gadgets and machines equipped with previously unheard-of electronic technology. Still, inspite of these comforts,
life has become more complex and competitive. Man finds himself more under stress than ever before because with the modern technology and lifestyle,
more is demanded of him. Families are breaking up because proper care and time for one another is becoming a rarity.
Several diseases have sprung up and are increasing due to the basic factor of stress and aggressiveness, and are now frequenting at an early age.
In this rut of life, each one is left to cater to one’s own needs causing a vicious cycle of stress and distress, threatening one’s very existence!
Ayurveda is a branch of medicine which originated and is practiced in India for more than 5000 years.
It is as fresh and useful to humans today as it was in the ancient times yet more relevant and applicable in these modern times.
Its use provides a holistic approach to our daily lives
The Ayurvedic ‘dincharya’ or daily schedule helps to bring about peace and harmony in one’s life.
Ayurvedic daily life routines are meant to enhance the total health of man, both mental and physical.
They are easy to follow and are not liable to cause trauma of any kind to the body or mind.
Why should we go for Ayurvedic treatment?
- The main goal of Ayurveda is prevention as well as promotion of the body’s own capacity for maintenance and balance.
- Ayurvedic medicine aims to integrate and balance the body, mind, and spirit.This balance is believed to lead to happiness and health, and to help prevent illness.
- Ayurvedic medicine also treats specific physical and mental health problems.
- Basically in Ayurveda there are three essential humors.Vayu, Pitta and Kapha. Blood is added as fourth humor
- Vata/Vayu: It controls the creation, growth, and disintegration of all living organisms.
- Pitta: It is responsible for the creation of heat and all forms of radiant energy in the body. It is also responsible for the pumping action of heart, the skin’s temperature, and the vitality of blood.
- Kapha: Kapha supplies the placid and cooling principles to the body. Which cause disease if they become imbalanced.
Importance of Ayurveda
- Ayurveda is to promote health, increase immunity and resistance-and to cure Disease.
- The two main aims of Ayurveda are maintenance of this equilibrium and its repair in case of any imbalance and derangement.
- Ideas about the relationships among people, their health, and the universe form the basis for how Ayurvedic practitioners think about problems that affect health.
- Ayurveda had recognized the importance of the environment in the total health.
- Ayurveda gives equal importance to mental health
- Ayurveda deals with medical subjects such as genetics, gynaecology, aetiology, surgery, physiology, biology, diet, ethics, personal hygiene,
social medicine, allied subjects like animal biology, botany, cultivation, pharmacognosy, chemistry, and cosmology.
- Ayurveda helps each individual realign their living patterns to bring about health and peace and to remember that their true nature is Spirit.
Ayurveda gives equal importance to both preventive and curative aspects.
Nowadays, most commercial drugs using substances derived from plants for the treatment of high blood pressure,
heart disease, asthma, pain, and other problems,. Ephedrine is used to treat the symptoms of asthma and other respiratory problems.
It is the active ingredient in ephedrine, a traditional Chinese herb.
We know how importance Ayurveda, now let us understand the benefits of inculcating Ayurveda in our daily life
Meditation, yoga, herbal treatments, and breathing exercises are some of the many techniques that can help reduce stress and anxiety
Weight Loss Or Maintenance:
While weight loss isn’t a main concern, Ayurvedic medicine promotes shedding excess weight by consuming a natural and healthy diet
Ayurveda can help balance hormones naturally, resulting in a healthy menstrual cycle/pregnancy
Reduce Symptoms of Illness and Disease:
Eating an illness-specific diet, getting sun exposure, and breathing in and out can help the person eat better and treat symptoms of illness
Cleanses The Body:
Ayurvedic medicine promotes internal cleansing for improved health. “Panchakama” is the process of getting rid of food and
toxins that interfere with efficient body function. Enemas, oils, and massage therapy help get the body working properly by
moving toxins from the tissues to the intestines to remove them from the body
Healthy and Glowing Skin:
Ayurveda has a ton of proven tricks to help keep your skin soft and radiant without spending money.
Consuming veggies like cucumber, lettuce, and daikon radish are easier to digest because of their purifying properties and high-water content
There are en-number of benefits and advantages, & mind you unlike the rest of the medicines, Ayurveda has 0% side effects
So if you’re considering medication, it has to be nothing but Ayurvedic
Keva Ayurveda has mastered the art of providing ayurvedic solutions to their patients and eradicating the root cause of diseases
So waste your time no more & visit our clinic
Or call us : +91 8050801515